First Impressions: DNAGedcom

/
0 Comments
Every once in a while I go back to my DNA at 23andMe and see what is new over there.  While searching around another site I use GedMatch I found a site called DNAGedcom.  Not sure exactly what it is, or how it might relate to GedMatch I decided to create an account and see what it was all about.

You can upload 23andMe or FamilyTreeDNA.  I have the 23andMe so I have so far tried 2x to get my data from 23andMe and upload it to this site.  I may just be inpatient, it does say you have to wait about 30 minutes for it to process your information.

If anyone has any insight into this website please let me know.  I have been trying to get more interested into DNA for genealogy.  Currently there are 4 people in my family who have our DNA over at 23andMe and also on GEDMatch.

If this site turns out to be worth it, I may try and get the other family members to upload their data also.  I am currently on try number three on uploads, each time my browser times out.  I guess I will wait and see what happens.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.